If your Elios system is correctly connected, you are receiving the telemetry and have control over the aircraft, but you are not receiving the live video feed here is how to fix it.
- "DJI GO--For products before P4" (or "DJI GO" on iOS) on your personal tablet or phone. We do not recommend, to install it on the Elios tablet. Cockpit and DJI GO should ideally not be installed on the same device, as they will disrupt each other in communicating with the DJI controller. Be careful, DJI has two version of DJI GO available. Make sure to download the aforementioned versions.
- Set connect your Elios system with your personal device on which you've installed DJI GO.
- When the controller is connected to the tablet, the blue camera button will appear in the DJI GO home page.
- Go to HD (Image transmission settings)
- Check these settings and make sure they are matching the image below:
- App Output mode: LB
- Output Port: HDMI
- Output mode: LB
- OSD Settings: Disable OSD
Image transmission settings
- Slide the Bandwidth allocation to the minimum
- Slide the Bandwidth allocation back to the maximum.
- You should now have the live video feed back. If not, contact us.