The GCS is mounted (tablet and controller ON and connected with the USB cable). If the connection status in Elios Cockpit shows the controller blinking, that means you have either a USB cable failure, a tablet’s connector failure or an issue within the Tablet default USB accessory attribution.
Faulty USB cable
Try another USB cable and see if it works. If not, it is probably a connectors failure or a software failure.
Faulty Tablet’s micro USB connector
Try the wiggle the USB plug on the Tablet’s side. If no connection is made, it is probably a software failure.
Fix the software failure
- Disconnect the tablet from the controller and turn off the controller.
- Go to the application menu and open settings.
- Go to Application > Application manager > Elios cockpit > Set as default > CLEAR DEFAULTS.
- Do the same with DJI GO if installed
- Restart the tablet and wait for it to be fully turned on.
- Connect the controller to the tablet, then turn on the controller.
- A dialog box will pop up. Check the case “Use by default for this USB accessory” and tap OK. If instead a list slides up from the bottom side of the screen, tap on “Cockpit”.