It is sometimes more attractive to invite a trainer to your own site for the introductory training. For example, it can be cheaper to have a Flyability trainer come rather than having several employees going to a training center. Prior to requesting a training at their facility, customers should be aware of the following points:
- Piloting skills can only be assessed within a Flyability Training Center which have defined infrastructure, therefore the Advanced and Expert Piloting level cannot be evaluated at another facility.
- Going to a training center allows you to fly in defined modules following a sequence of exercises that have been optimized to provide a high-quality training. Our trainers do their best to replicate these conditions at customer facilities, but ideal conditions cannot be guaranteed.
- Only Flyability Training Partners can provide the Introductory Training
- The number of trainees is limited to three, this is to make sure that all trainees get enough stick time. If there are more people either a second trainer and drone is needed or the training should be performed over 2 days.
- Ideally, the customer should have received his own UAV to perform the training at his site. UAVs are difficult to travel with, and we can never guarantee that the baggage is not lost or refused by the airline company on our way to you.
- If training is provided at a customer’s location, customers shall pay:
- Travel fees (flight + accommodation): Economy Class for all flights
- Compensation for the days of travel: 500 CHF/day; 250 CHF for a Half day.
- The day the training is provided is free of charge for up to 3 trainees.