Further improve your skills with additional advanced optional trainings. These are offered by Flyability and its Training Partners. The content and pedagogy of the training is to the discretion of the entity providing the training while Flyability defines the minimum requirements and the certification criteria.
Specialized training at Flyability
To ensure attendees improve their piloting skills, we go through a variety of scenarios using a mix of assets during all our specialized courses. All our specialized training courses follow the same template:
- Fly in all type of scenarios and assets to experience various conditions (dust, large areas in the dark, small pipes, etc)
- Try different types of inspection (reconnaissance flight, systematic inspection, local inspection)
- Try Elios accessories: Camera Operator Ground Control Station, Range Extender, and Screen Sharing
- Each time the student goes to a new asset, he will:
- Perform a primary risk assessment using the Mission Difficulty Assessment Card and a portfolio of pictures
- Make a reconnaissance flight
- Review his risk assessment and compare it with the assessment of our expert
- Perform the mission (which can be a local or a systematic inspection) with evaluation follow up
- Finish the class by simulating the real inspection of an asset (go through all the preparation steps, the risk assessment, the flight, the footage study). The last inspection is chosen according to the specialized training course you selected.
With this structure, we can provide specialized training for a variety of assets in the Lausanne area:
- Spherical LNG Tanks
Metallic truss structures
Ladders and Safety Platforms
Sewers and underground tunnels
Pipes and gauges
- Cable harness and Pipe Inspection
Specialized training at a Training Partner
Flyability has specialized training partners worldwide, be sure to check our website for the latest updates and for a list of assets available for specialized trainings.
Flyability Training Partners also offer a selection of trainings including:
• Legally required trainings to fly in specific countries.
• Use-case specific trainings to let you master Elios under specific conditions and to a specific goal.
• UAV adoption consultancy to support change management for large organizations.