The Flyability Balance Charger comes with a built-in power supply. You can connect the AC power cord to the 100- 240V AC socket directly.
Please refer the following steps to charge the battery:
- Insert the AC power cord into the charger
- Insert the AC power cord into a 100-240V AC socket. All LED will light for 1 second, then your charger is ready for use.
- Connect the battery pack to the charger with the balance plug.
- The charger starts charging. The four LED will indicate the battery capacity:
|1 LED||Battery capacity percentage is 25%|
|2 LEDs||Battery capacity percentage is 50%|
|3 LEDs||Battery capacity percentage is 75%|
4 LEDs still
|Battery fully charged|
- During the charging process, if the 4 LED blinks, it means ERROR. Disconnect directly the battery and checks its voltage. If the voltage of the battery pack is below 9.0V, do not try to use it or recharge it. Please refer to the Battery Handling, Recharge and Transport document to know how to dispose the LiPo battery.
- Battery will be fully charged when the 4 LED alight constantly.
- Never connect the charger if the power cable has been pinched or shorted.
- Never connect the charger to an automobile 12V battery while the vehicle is running.
- Never attempt to dismantle the charger or use a damaged charger.
- Never cover the cooling slots.
- Never use the charger with an other battery than the LiPo battery provided by Flyability