If after changing a propeller or all of them, Elios has trouble to maintain its altitude or if the battery is emptied very quickly, make sure the propellers are put in the correct position (R mark propeller on R marked arm) as stated in how to change a propeller article. The propellers’ labels must be the upper side of the latter regarding Elios’ upright orientation. If the issue is not addressed, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- Standard Warranty
- Robot doesn't arm after an upgrade
- Replacing a Battery Safety Clip
- Choppy or laggy video display on Flyability Inspector
- After changing the propellers, Elios can't sustain its altitude
- After changing a propeller Elios can’t reach its upright orientation
- My tablet is not connecting to the controller
- I don't have my google account password, how to set your own account on the tablet
- My tablet is broken, which one should i buy and what to install
- Unglued pentagon, what to do?