If after changing a propeller or all of them, Elios can’t reach its upright position, make sure the propellers are put in the correct position (R mark propeller on R marked arm) as stated in the "Change a propeller" article. If the issue is not addressed, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- GCS is beeping and red LED flashes
- Standard Warranty
- Robot doesn't arm after an upgrade
- Replacing a Battery Safety Clip
- After changing the propellers, Elios can't sustain its altitude
- After changing a propeller Elios can’t reach its upright orientation
- My tablet is not connecting to the controller
- I don't have my google account password, how to set your own account on the tablet
- My tablet is broken, which one should i buy and what to install
- Unglued pentagon, what to do?